• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New from NY...Can you spell S.A.F.E. Act?

Nicknick

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Hi All,

I found this site through Riverofguns.com and have already met a couple of nice folks. I used to have an office in Norcross and have always loved Atlanta. I was born in New York City
and have lived in many places, but NY is my home....and it’s a nightmare. I have seen the end of this great country, and it began in 2013 with the NY S.A.F.E. Act... if you don’t know about it yet, don’t worry, you will sooner or later. I fear the whole country will eventually be in the same situation. Here’s a taste... by the strict wording of the law, if I hang a clothespin on the trigger guard of my old Mini-14 Ranch I now have a “pistol grip”. That combined with the removable magazine makes it an Assault Weapon...makes perfect sense to me. But I have almost 2000 beautiful acres and I love my home so for now I’m just laying low....

Hi All,

I found this site through Riverofguns.com and have already met a couple of nice folks. I used to have an office in Norcross and have always loved Atlanta. I was born in New York City
and have lived in many places, but NY is my home....and it’s a nightmare. I have seen the end of this great country, and it began in 2013 with the NY S.A.F.E. Act... if you don’t know about it yet, don’t worry, you will sooner or later. I fear the whole country will eventually be in the same situation. Here’s a taste... by the strict wording of the law, if I hang a clothespin on the trigger guard of my old Mini-14 Ranch I now have a “pistol grip”. That combined with the removable magazine makes it an Assault Weapon...makes perfect sense to me. But I have almost 2000 beautiful acres and I love my home so for now I’m just laying low....
The beginning of the end for this country began with the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913.

I worked in orange county for a couple years. Im familiar with the "safe" act. I'm afraid things will only get worse over there as well as spread to other states (i.e NJ)
Welcome brother

Welcome to ODT, I was born and raised in New York, Brooklyn. Left at 17yrs old joined the military. Still, have my childhood friends in Brooklyn, but I'm never going back, it's a Liberal paradise, a few of my friends have moved to Florida or upstate NY. The rest are now seeing the light after this Virus in the city.

welcome aboard.gif

Back
Top Bottom