• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Georgia Corn laws??

Guys the simple fact is if it becomes legal there will be people doing it...heck I know tons of people hunt over bait every year even though it's not legal. If it's legal then who are we to bad mouth somone else for doing it? I have no problem finding or killing deer without bait so personally I have no need for it, but there is ALWAYS going to be someone looking for an easier way to do ANYTHING and that applies to hunting also.

Guys the simple fact is if it becomes legal there will be people doing it...heck I know tons of people hunt over bait every year even though it's not legal. If it's legal then who are we to bad mouth somone else for doing it? I have no problem finding or killing deer without bait so personally I have no need for it, but there is ALWAYS going to be someone looking for an easier way to do ANYTHING and that applies to hunting also.

That pretty much sums it up. Thats what mods are for. Thanks death by slection. I apologzie if I upset anyones feelings but thats not what it boils down to its the law, like it or not.

Well put. Just because it's now Legal doesn't mean you have to do it. Or agree with it.

Edit: My mistake, Passed by the House, to be Voted on yet in the Senate. Not Legal Yet.

Last edited:

great post!

Spar 1590........Would you prefer to do your fishing in a barrel? There is no difference....game is hemed up by boundries of nature i.e. feeding. A friend wants me to go "hunting" with him on a game ranch where the birds are raised and then released for SHOOTING" not hunting. I love to find a land-owner, promise him that I wil take good care of his place and be careful, take my dogs and walk the woods and HUNT and watch my dogs work. True, I may not get as many birds, but I get the best of both worlds.

Spar 1590........Would you prefer to do your fishing in a barrel? There is no difference....game is hemed up by boundries of nature i.e. feeding. A friend wants me to go "hunting" with him on a game ranch where the birds are raised and then released for SHOOTING" not hunting. I love to find a land-owner, promise him that I wil take good care of his place and be careful, take my dogs and walk the woods and HUNT and watch my dogs work. True, I may not get as many birds, but I get the best of both worlds.

No I would not prefer to fish in a barrel, that would be equal to high fence game preserves. I do however prefer to use bait when I fish. Are you telling me you fish only with a hook? Ever heard of chumming? Whats the difference in that either?

Back
Top Bottom