• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New girl!

After all this either she will never come back or we know she has a good sense of humor WELCOME
download (6).jpeg

Soap momma loves potential new customers! :cool:

Besides, one look at this motley crew would send most running.

Didn't scare GlockGirl GlockGirl though. And Biker threw her in the middle giving out the gifts at the end of the M&G.
Hahaha y’all fellas ain’t so bad! Just gotta weave through the weird, desperate creeps! Ha! Gotta have a tough back bone too to deal with this kinda crowd for being a minority!

It's okay guys, I'm not weirded out at all. I had to finally give in and join ODT so I could figure out what makes my husband Mr.Glock so obsessed. But I see why! We're probably gonna be in trouble now since he's not gonna be the only one buying/trading now..LOL

It's okay guys, I'm not weirded out at all. I had to finally give in and join ODT so I could figure out what makes my husband Mr.Glock so obsessed. But I see why! We're probably gonna be in trouble now since he's not gonna be the only one buying/trading now..LOL
ezgif.com-add-text (7).gif

29t193.jpg

Back
Top Bottom