• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New glock 40 10mm

Kchap

Boar Icon
Buck Fiden
7   0
Reaction score
Been pistol hunting for several years and this is my favorite so far. I finally found one at Franklin's and had them put the holosun on it and it's ready to go. I'm counting down the days
Screenshot_20220903-071245_Gallery.jpg

There are a number of reasons I recommend the G40 mos. I have 400 rds through my stock barrel, and around 800 with my KKM precission 6.45" threaded barrel. Its remarkable at 25 yards with 3" steel.
.25 cent trigger job and a 3# connector are life changing as far as trigger break goes. Precission Overwatch flat face trigger combined with 3# connector, and KKM barrel...fantastic.
can expound on most anything you can try on this platform..I have done most possible setups

My 1st and only deer taken with a handgun was a few years back hunting in a blind with my son. It was a very special day that I will always treasure. Glock 20 using 180 grain Federal HP, shot was approximately 38 yards (if memory serves). Best of luck to those trying to get it done with 10s this season :)

20181117_101004.jpg

My 1st and only deer taken with a handgun was a few years back hunting in a blind with my son. It was a very special day that I will always treasure. Glock 20 using 180 grain Federal HP, shot was approximately 38 yards (if memory serves). Best of luck with those 10s this season fellas :)

View attachment 4687714
WTF with a handgun?!?! Bravo👏

WTF with a handgun?!?! Bravo👏
Lol! My son had a rifle but couldn't get the angle to take the shot from inside the blind (couldn't move cause the does had a bead on us and were already pawing and blowing). I had a shot with G20, so we took some meat to the house 🙏🙂

Back
Top Bottom