• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New gun range in Flowery Branch....

Barton72

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
It is currently under construction. It is located on Spout Springs Road right by the four way know as Duncan's Corner. It will be right in between Sonic and Papa Jack's restaurant. I can't wait for it to open up. I'm right down the street.
74.55.204.178_images_smilies_shoot.gif

Hey: Thanks the the update. I heard one was going up and it was a outside/and indoor range. Is that right? I hate that the one in Oakwood closed. L`ville,Athens,cumming is to far to go.

Thanks
Eddie
Gainesville Ga.

Hey: Thanks the the update. I heard one was going up and it was a outside/and indoor range. Is that right? I hate that the one in Oakwood closed. L`ville,Athens,cumming is to far to go.

Thanks
Eddie
Gainesville Ga.
No Problem.

This new one will be indoor only. The one in Oakwood isn't closed. The Oakwood Sportsman's Lodge upstairs did close, but the range is still operational downstairs.

You could also check out Wilson Shoals since you are in Gainesville. It's a free outdoor range that is just a hair over 100 yards. It's right up 365 from you about 15-20min.

I ran into the guy that ran the shooting range in Oakwood today at our gun club. He confirms that Oakwood did indeed close on May 1st. Also understand Shuler's in Gainesville closed this afternoon. Hard to figure seeing how new gun shops are opening everywhere.

strange that shulers closed in gainesville while a new store opened across from the highschool (Go Big Red). The Oakwood range was nice and the only 100ft range for some dustance. Any idea on the length of the Flowery Branch range?

Back
Top Bottom