• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New gun storage area for me!!

The best part is that my basement is poured concrete and i got the blocks for free. Only have to make one wall!!
The door is from a company called Snap Safe. Not the best or heaviest but for the price it was good enough. I found it online and actually ordered it through my local Home Depot free shipping to the store. Lowe's carries them as well. HD was a lot closer- 2 miles vs 16.

The door is from a company called Snap Safe. Not the best or heaviest but for the price it was good enough. I found it online and actually ordered it through my local Home Depot free shipping to the store. Lowe's carries them as well. HD was a lot closer- 2 miles vs 16.
Ok cool thanks for the info. Will look into that

Ok guys, after running the dehumidifier all week the humidity is now staying at 24-25% pretty consistently. It will rise a few points whenever I go in and stay for a bit. Is this an acceptable level? I think it is but I thought I would ask what you all consider a good level.

Anything under 50% is ok, under about 35 wood will dry out and start cracking.
Thanks, my dehumidifier is adjustable as to the amount of humidity it maintains. I was just trying to get the vault dry before placing any firearms in it so I had it as low as possible. I probably need to adjust it a bit higher.

Back
Top Bottom