• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New gun storage area for me!!

IMG_20180915_1432567_rewind.jpg
A new addition to my work area. Lucked up on a deal on this Husky brand rolling work bench/tool chest today. I had looked at these at Home Depot selling for $309.99 + tax which I considered a decent price. I went with my wife and her sister to a local place called The Liquidation Hut and they had this one (it has a small dent on the top right corner) for $200! This place carries scratch and dent, discontinued and overstock merchandise from HD and others.

Does your safe fit through the vault door if you ever want to take it out of the room?
I don't know. Haven't tried it, but I think it will if I turn it sideways. We built the vault with the safe inside the area. I'm not planning on ever moving the heavy rascal out of there. My wife and I have been in this house 33+ years, my family has been on this property for 76+ years so it's not likely I will be moving. Hoping to live here until the day I pass on!!

Drooling... nice job.
Is the ceiling concrete poured directly into the steel (or metal) decking? Where did you get the decking?
Does snapsafe offer a tumbler lock?

Back
Top Bottom