• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Gun Store

Got any primers?
Not yet but that's because we didn't sell them in Texas however, as I get to know what y'all are looking for I'll do my best to get them. My e-Commerce page should be up in running in the next month. That'll give you the option of checking what's in stock and directly order and delivering to your address. Send me a PM with your info and we can talk more. Thank you for asking!

Hey Mike. Welcome to ODT and Georgia. I'll make plans to come and see you and the inventory soon.
That's awesome! We're a small store to keep the feel more "mom & pop" but we have a nice selection of pistols. We're working on our long guns but since we're the new folk we wanted to make sure we stocked the flavor everyone was wanting. We can special order as we get our physical inventory. Ammo orders will be arriving next week but we do have the vanilla flavors in stock now. Come on in! We've got coffee and a LGB sticker for you!

My name is Mike and I'm the owner of 2A C&R Firearms. We're the newest gun store in Habersham County, located at 1050 Old Historic US 441 in Demorest (1/2 N of Tractor Supply). We're new to GA having just moved from TX and we're loving it. We've only been open 1 week and we've gotten to meet some pretty awsome people. We're open 7 days a week and work with many distributors to help you find what you're looking for. We're also an NFA Class 2 dealer and dealer for The Silencer Shop. Give me a call for more details. We pride ourselves on customer service and working hard for our customers. You can find us on FB, Instagram and all the other social media platforms. Stop on by for a hot cup of coffee and a small gift for just saying Hey! Our website is www.2ACNRFA.com

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom