• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New guy to USA and gun ownership

TonytotheB

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Hey folks

Just a quick note that say hello. Been browsing the forums and seems super helpful

I'm from England (remember those guys y'all fought with a few hundred years ago?) and have moved from NY to Georgia recently. I love it down here. One of the main reasons - other than much lower home pricing - is the ability for me to own my own firearm.

My first is* a Daniel Defense M4A1. As is tradition, I kitted out with useless nonsense like a laser sight and a bipod... lol! I removed most of it and concentrated on other bits. I upgraded the Flash Hider to a Lantec Dragon Muzzle Brake for example.

Other hobbies include PC gaming and driving muscle cars. I'm currently saving a deposit for a Challenger Hellcat.

One question I have is whether there is a long distance range around Georgia that I can visit?

All the best and God Bless that Second Amendment

Cheers

*I am currently selling her to buy a long distance rifle. I have my heart set on a Savage 110 BA. But the rounds cost like $4000 each! :(

Welcome, Mate! or is that just an Aussie thing?
The range guys will be along shortly, several of the WMA's have 100 yard ranges. I go to John's Mtn a couple times a year.

Back
Top Bottom