• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New higher end rifle

Mcworther is hard to beat.I know a guy that’s fixen to sell a 270 WSM I don’t know what he wants for rifle only he wants 6 grand for it with a z8 Zeiss 34 mm 1.8-14 which is a good deal over 8 grand in set up plus about a year wait.
I think he’s probably only shot to zero never hunted with it.

You are good. Unless you're shooting really long distances the game will never know the difference. Even with a custom rifle you still have to do your part. Don't try to keep up with the Jones, you're falling down a rabbit hole if you do. You'll spend a lot of money with a lot of heartache
Much truth here. I have a couple of factory rifles that shoot better than me.
But every man that can afford one deserves one gun built just the way he wants.

Considering purchasing a new rifle for primarily white tail hunting and possibly an elk hunt next year. I am looking to pair it with a Swarovski Z6 scope I have. My question is what rifle would you suggest? I am interested in the Benelli Lupo. Thought?
I got a Bergara b14 ridge for sale if you might be interested. SUB Moa guarantee from manufacturer and it’s .308

Considering purchasing a new rifle for primarily white tail hunting and possibly an elk hunt next year. I am looking to pair it with a Swarovski Z6 scope I have. My question is what rifle would you suggest? I am interested in the Benelli Lupo. Thought?
Lupo has an odd trigger angle...have you handled one to see how it feels?
Guy below didn’t like it...

Back
Top Bottom