• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New HK?

Would you buy one of these ?

• Yes! I’d pay for the name and connection.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Yes but it depends on price

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No, that is stupid.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Tacos

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm not sure why they would do finger grooves. That's one of people's biggest complaints about Glocks.
They are different than on a glock (at least to me) . I always sell every full size glock I get in trade or whatever . I can tolerate a Gen 2 but that is it. On the VP9 I like the grooves when normally I do not.

I'd look at one and see how it felt in the hand if I was in the market for that kind of thing.
I always do that unless I can just eyeball it (not often I can) but did with VP9 and b&t USW . I overpaid like a sum bish for my VP9 . I paid $700 but that was because I got a pistol from the first batch well before they flooded the market . Worth it .

Nope, if they would start making the P7 again then we can talk. I loved the P7 but when they discontinued it and it became a "collectors piece " I switched to a Sig P229 for carry. While I own a few polymer handguns I much prefer good old fashioned steel (or alloy) to plastic. If they would start producing the P7M8 again I would happily carry one and donate all my plastic guns to Goodwill. (Ok, maybe not, but I would definitely buy a P7)
I have a P7M8 in like new condition and I won't carry it because of how the prices have shot up. I've considered selling it because it's gotten too valuable. If they were still being made, I'd carry it no doubt.

I’d carry my M8 if the manual of arms weren’t so different from everything else on the market. I’d have to train hard with it.

Back
Top Bottom