• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New hunting land. Wow! Just Wow!

I just got permission for me and my brother for unlimited hunting access to 571 acres in SE Georgia. The land owner gave me a quick tour of the two properties and showed me the two cabins (one on each property and more like small homes) we have free access to. The land is diverse. Everything from swamp and river bottoms to classic thinned pine, 2500 pecan trees and four lakes. There are deer, turkey, hog, and all kinds of small game. Good fishing in the lakes, too. Lots of squirrels and the land owner has a crop deprivation permit for the crows, so we can hunt them 12 months of the year. They won't even let us pay for any utilities we use while in the cabins. The quote from the owner is that "The property is under utilized." Apparently it is rarely, if ever, hunted by anyone. All they ask is that we bring our own linens. :faint:
Ain't nuthin in this world free, son. 'bout the time their 13 year old daughter turns up pregnant, they'll be lookin strait at choo! Be wary!

But congrats on the sweet deal!

Did we just become best friends?
giphy.gif

Congrats Bear44 Bear44 , sounds like you & your brother just hit the hunting land jackpot! Also sounds like you guys hit the friends and long lost family lottery too. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom