• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New hunting land. Wow! Just Wow!

Yup.....you suck. Keep rubbing it in.
go-to-the-doctor-you-mean-rub-salt-in-it-and-walk-it-off.jpg

No way! I recognize that place. A couple years ago we did a massive soil remediation project , respirators, hazmat suits, soil and air quality monitors. After several months of hazardous gas evacuations from the contaminated soil and water, some of the crew falling ill, we were ordered to shut it down by the feds. It was to hazardous even with the hazmat suits and all the the safety equipment. Sure was beautiful down there. It’s nice to see some wild life is still surviving. :cool:

No way! I recognize that place. A couple years ago we did a massive soil remediation project , respirators, hazmat suits, soil and air quality monitors. After several months of hazardous gas evacuations from the contaminated soil and water, some of the crew falling ill, we were ordered to shut it down by the feds. It was to hazardous even with the hazmat suits and all the the safety equipment. Sure was beautiful down there. It’s nice to see some wild life is still surviving. :cool:
That might explain why the deer and fox squirrels are so big and the turkey are so abundant. I'll deal. :painkiller:

Two of five ponds. The big one (no pics) had geese and ducks on it, crystal clear water and you could see the bass swimming by from the shore.

Interesting thing. Both of those ponds in the pics are right at the cabin. The one to the left has all kinds of night sounds. The one on the right is almost competently silent. The difference? The one on the right has a gator in it.
Do you gator hunt, hopefully I'll have a tag in 2 more years if you want to go!:becky:

Back
Top Bottom