• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New IWI micro pistol. G43x/P365 size $450 msrp

hkmp5g17

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
56   1
Reaction score
Just saw a couple of press releases about this.

Optics ready with direct to slide for rmsc/407K/RomeoZero pattern red dots, two 13 round mags, flat metal trigger, etc for $450 msrp.

G43x size at a lower price point and without the need to buy expensive mags

I got one on order. I had been in the market for a micro carry gun. It being slightly bigger than the p365 but smaller than the XL with 13rd capacity appeals to me. Alot of reviews discuss a great recoil impulse. Already have an EPS carry waiting at the shop for when it arrives. Also apparently the 13rd mag it uses is that off the Jericho which means it can use my CZ75 mags.

I got one on order. I had been in the market for a micro carry gun. It being slightly bigger than the p365 but smaller than the XL with 13rd capacity appeals to me. Alot of reviews discuss a great recoil impulse. Already have an EPS carry waiting at the shop for when it arrives. Also apparently the 13rd mag it uses is that off the Jericho which means it can use my CZ75 mags.

Where did you find an EPS Carry in stock? I can’t find one anywhere…

You will need a plate from C&H Precision

Back
Top Bottom