• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Jersey sues Sig (multiple threads)

I have 9 Sigs. Never had a problem except with WWB . 95% of what I shoot is reloads and with 3 different family members shooting. Also with 3 different suppressors in different calibers. Liberal state with limp wrist shooters maybe ?

I have 9 Sigs. Never had a problem except with WWB . 95% of what I shoot is reloads and with 3 different family members shooting. Also with 3 different suppressors in different calibers. Liberal state with limp wrist shooters maybe ?

Liberal state suing a conservative (most likely) company. Liberals love a good shakedown, especially when they are doing the shaking.

NJSP has a proven track record of not being able to operate their issued sidearms properly. Many years ago they carried the HK P7M8 and had a habit of shooting themselves in the foot/leg when drawing. The joke back then was, "New Jersey State Police! Stop or I'll shoot myself again!"

My agency issues the P229 .357SIG and we turn them in at 40,000rds. I'm in the process of wearing out Gun #5.

In all that, I've broken 1 decocking lever spring and 1 extractor. Recently, as I oh so memorably posted about, those of us with new guns had to send them in to have the snail-style firing pin retaining pin replaced with a solid pin. I never had an issue with the old style pin, nor am I having any issues with the new pin. She shoots like a SIG should; accurately and reliably.

I own Sigs in 220, 229 and 226 with no operational issues at all except the PVD finish on my 226 Legion is less than stellar, own Glocks as well and like them just as much

Back
Top Bottom