• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New knife

Prices start at $500 for blades and $400 for sheaths.

Just to give people a heads up if they want to pm me and get “in line”.

Everything is handmade and custom, to order.

And yes. Some things are worth “ knowing somebody” and “ the wait”.

Or you can buy a $60 Kershaw from Walmart.
There is no way in this life I would pay $500 bucks for a knife. I just ordered one from a knife maker in London, kinda similar to this one, FiVE times less expensive. :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

But, kudos to the maker of this one, she is beautiful!

There is no way in this life I would pay $500 bucks for a knife. I just ordered one from a knife maker in London, kinda similar to this one, FiVE times less expensive. :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

But, kudos to the maker of this one, she is beautiful!
Well…. Put up or shut up.

I don’t see your 5x better knife?

Ppl love to talk shiiiiiii

I dont see any proof.

That’s just the thing. It’s like Democrats. They have no ****ing idea what they are talking about, have the entire perception about the entire situation wrong and then try to twist it to make it look like they are a good guy.

Where is your knife? Sheath? Better deal?

Yah . It doesn’t exist. All you do is hate and sideline with “ your” majority.

I’m still waiting on everybody who talks a big game about their beautiful knife and they’re guys that can take care of instant orders, their leather guys lined up and waiting to make your order on credit. Along with your knife maker on credit.

Fools. We don’t want or need your BS. Take your ball and go home

You will never “get it” and somehow we are the bad guy.

Wow

Well…. Put up or shut up.

I don’t see your 5x better knife?

Ppl love to talk shiiiiiii

I dont see any proof.
You’re JUST a newbie here in this Community with a very cocky attitude.

Here is my honest reply to your stupidity: If you donate one here, I will skip it.

I am out of your stupid thread. You’re here to make enemies, so good luck pal!

You’re JUST a newbie here in this Community with a very cocky attitude.

Here is my honest reply to your stupidity: If you donate one here, I will skip it.

I am out of your stupid thread. You’re here to make enemies, so good luck pal!
That makes perfect sense. Donate 20 bucks and I’ll forgive your opinion.

Lol

It’s really ****ing simple. You no like , you no buy.

I guess that hurts too many peoples feelings and pride.

Jesus Christ move on

Anyway this thread has worked its magic. Just make sure to leave your posts up so we can all see the stupidity. It’s really simple. I posted a knife I said if you were interested message me and you can get on the list because the person is spread thin and doesn’t have time to deal with idiots. That’s why I’m dealing with idiots here. I made my point.

Not a single ****ing person posted something that was better that they could get that I posted, or their deals, there guys or whatever that they had , including some issue with my post. NOTHING!

Not one single person did anything to add to this thread , ABDOLUTELY NOTHING OTHER THAN TALK CRAP. Did they show I was a scammer? No.. they Insinuated that. F THEM.

You have a better deal???? or ANYTHING other than to talk crap????

NO!

NOTHING!

good DAY!

I witness impetuosity and immaturity in daily life all the time. However, it baffles me that someone would put it on display for all to see.
Another post that throws shade.

Where is your knife? Your designer?

Your leather worker running on credit?

You have nothing therefore your post gives nothing.

Who is next?

Who else wants to add to the pile?

This is not an opinion thread .

Look at product. Can’t afford? Move on.

Like product, beed? Buy lifetime warranty product.

We don’t want you anyway. It’s not like we are expecting every person on this forum to get any business. People are stupid

keep standing in line.

GFY

Back
Top Bottom