• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New laws, anyone?

With MDA already marching on Capitol Hill, I would imagine very serious talks this time. It's a red state, with "loose" gun laws, why didn't the NRA narrative of a good guy with a gun stop the bad?
Capture+_2019-08-04-01-01-27.png

Red flags laws, the POTUS has already said he would back the laws.. Something about getting the guns first, judge's order second?

Comprehensive back ground checks and raising the age to 21.
Capture+_2018-02-22-11-05-45.png

I hope the coverage will stay on the people affected as long as possible and not the "object" at hand. I know its wishful thinking but considering the state of the media I'm not holding my breath.

Now we have another shooting in Ohio....that makes 2 in less than 24 hrs. 9dead...16 injured are the numbers so far.
We are screwed for sure !

I see no more private sales run outside of background checks. I see an end to tactical weapons sales. If we’re lucky we will be grandfathered in and not made into felons. I guess it would be similar to Machine gun sales. What ever is out there stays and no new weapons or imports available for sale. All sales would be heavily scrutinized by the feds. I would be amazed if no major legislation doesn’t come from these ****ing asshole shooters. This sucks. What the hell is wrong with these ****ing looser killers. A bunch of cowards!

Back
Top Bottom