• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New laws, anyone?

Instead of everyone sitting around pissing and moaning about any possible future laws you should be preparing to defend our Constitutional rights with force.
The time to refresh the Tree of Liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants draws nigh.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...1C7C619CF183BFA130D01C7C619CF183&&FORM=VRDGAR

Sure. I’ll just forget about my wife, teenagers and business. I barely have time to take a dump, let alone start a revolution.

NO law will stop evil crazy people. Murder is already illegal. Restricting citizens ability to defend themselves only make more sheep for slaughter. People need to take responsibility for themselves and be prepared to defend themselves. The government is not here to protect you and is rarely there when you need them, at that exact minute.

NO law will stop evil crazy people. Murder is already illegal. Restricting citizens ability to defend themselves only make more sheep for slaughter. People need to take responsibility for themselves and be prepared to defend themselves. The government is not here to protect you and is rarely there when you need them, at that exact minute.
This is true. They just wright the reports when it comes time.

Good damn thing our Founding Fathers didn't have wives, teenagers or businesses, or we would still be drinking tea and kissing the Queen's ass!!

Oh I would love to see how many people/families you feed, house, employ and educate responsibly and adequately. Like I said, I have many people and families that rely on me to make their world go around. Others have different situations and no one that relies on them on a daily basis. When I was in my 20s, no problem. Now there is no way.

Oh I would love to see how many people/families you feed, house, employ and educate responsibly and adequately. Like I said, I have many people and families that rely on me to make their world go around. Others have different situations and no one that relies on them on a daily basis. When I was in my 20s, no problem. Now there is no way.

Of course, because every first responder, police officer, military member and anyone else who places themselves in harms way to protect us, and our way of life, are twenty-something and single, with no families or responsibilities to worry about. It all makes sense now...
I guess the cowardly deputy from the Broward County Sheriff's Dept that sat on his duff and let 17 kids die was the only exception, he had a family and responsibilities...

Of course, because every first responder, police officer, military member and anyone else who places themselves in harms way to protect us, and our way of life, are twenty-something and single, with no families or responsibilities to worry about. It all makes sense now...
I guess the cowardly deputy from the Broward County Sheriff's Dept that sat on his duff and let 17 kids die was the only exception, he had a family and responsibilities...

Thank you for answering my question. Your non-answer spoke volumes. The topic wasn’t first responders, but at this point I’m done. You leap from starting a revolution to first responders and equate the two?

983e03b.jpg

I see them demanding a new AWB but actually settling for FFL transfer on ALL firearm sales with extended waiting periods and a ban on hi-cap mags ( more than 10 rds) which would be a huge victory for gun control advocates.

Back
Top Bottom