• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New laws, anyone?

There was a post on our local board today that a credible source was contacted by CBI (Colorado Bureau of Investigation) regarding a report/complaint made by some snowflake facebooker. Apparently there was a heated debate and someone reported the lawful and sound of mind pro gunner (using their real name) as a threat. The left will be testing the waters on the ERPO and things will not end well.

A list of names on a hit list does not meet the legal standard of a terroristic threat.
Not mere possession, however once you show the list to anyone anyone and say you plan to murder and rape these people it then meets the standard. People knew he had the list and knew it was a murder rape list. That at the very least warranted an investigation. I would have arrested this guy and let the court deside.

Maybe I missed this, but comment on news was that the Dayton shooter had modified his AR to perform "like a full-auto". Bump stock???? Binary trigger???? Maybe someone else has posted about this.

Couldn’t have been bump stock, those are illegal therefore they don’t exist and no one will ever have one again.

Couldn’t have been bump stock, those are illegal therefore they don’t exist and no one will ever have one again.

Nah, they will be fine.

That was used by the Dayton shooter, who was totally anti-gun and a hard-core Leftist. Wrong narrative and even the gun control crowd isn't stupid enough to try and explain how making a gun 'short' makes it more deadly.

They will double-down on El Paso because that killer was right wing and anti-immigration, so he's more Trump-like.

Nah, they will be fine.

That was used by the Dayton shooter, who was totally anti-gun and a hard-core Leftist. Wrong narrative and even the gun control crowd isn't stupid enough to try and explain how making a gun 'short' makes it more deadly.

They will double-down on El Paso because that killer was right wing and anti-immigration, so he's more Trump-like.
They said on the news today that the El Paso shooter had been unemployed for 5 months and was on food stamps; sounds more like a democrat to me.

Back
Top Bottom