Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

New laws, anyone?

Thread in 'Law & Order' started by 300_whisper, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Bear44

Bear44 The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

167   0

Rating
    100%
    Really? I haven't seen a single post where anyone was talking about compromising with the left. Which ones are those?

2. Cataula

Cataula Tracker

7   0

Rating
    100%
    If they add a mental health bill it would ban people who are on painkillers, suffered depression, PTSD.

3. Bear44

Bear44 The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

167   0

Rating
    100%
    How so? And how do you ban a person?

4. Gunanddoglover

Gunanddoglover Will work for Tacos Supporter

Supporter

181   0

Rating
    100%
    I see absolutely no possibility of that plan being misused or abused. Sarcasm.
    I do not have the answers, but giving the government and the authorities more power is definitely not the solution. That's one of the reasons why the country is screwed up and continues to get worse.

5. summer44

summer44 Frontiersman

8   0

Rating
    100%
    Let me borrow your crystal ball
    Sounds like your goal is to preserve the second amendment by destroying the first and forth, I don't really think your focus is on stopping these shootings as much as is preserving your firearm rights. And that's okay but just admit it

6. 300_whisper

300_whisper Survivalist Supporter

Supporter

7   0

Rating
    100%
    0A1498F4-C468-4C06-802A-1127B30651F4.jpeg

Yes, my plan to start infighting is working.

7. summer44

summer44 Frontiersman

8   0

Rating
    100%
    Amendment 1
    - Freedom of Religion, Speech, and the Press

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibitingthe free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assembleand to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment 2
    - The Right to Bear Arms

A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

Amendment 4
    - Protection from Unreasonable Searches and Seizures

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effectsagainst unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment 9
    - Other Rights Kept by the People

The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Which of these are any of u willing to give up? Or have further restricted. I say none.

8. Aimless

Aimless Jake from State Farm Supporter

Supporter

125   0

Rating
    100%

What do you think you are doing when you require bills of sale or extra documentation to complete a FTF transactions. None of those things are required, but if you are requiring them on your own you are comprising your freedom. You are normalizing extra restrictions and in the case of using bills of sale you are creating a registration.

summer44 likes this.
  9. Huntfishcamp

Huntfishcamp Tracker

2   0

Rating
    100%
    Interesting comment. To be perfectly honest, I had never really looked at from the perspective of a bill of sale being an infringement. Hmmm...

10. The Old Jaybird

The Old Jaybird ODT Junkie!

21   0

Rating
    100%
    Consider....there were mentally ill people in 1776, indeed, for all of modern civilization mental health has been recognized. The founding fathers could have added a mental health limitation to the Second Amendment, but they thought that the citizens would be smart enough to not make that necessary. Sadly, they were wrong as to the depths of stupidity and lack of common sense the USA has slipped to in the 21st Century.