• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New laws, anyone?

we Need stronger mental health laws. Guarantee these nuts had a history of mental instability. Bet the media suppresses that information.

That goes without saying, unfortunately they don't care to address the real issues. They just want our guns :D Their intentions are to destroy the country by ridding real Americans the tools we need to keep our country from crippling due to their errors. I can't even post a picture of a gun without Zukerberg and Facebook suppressing it. There is no way to fill the stomachs of these assholes.

I wonder how many mass-shooters chose their AR-15 / M4 clones, and their AK-47 clones, because they independently assessed their lethality and features, vs. choosing them because they are prominently featured in Hollywood action movies and video games? They are shown as the ultimate killing machines.

Wood-stocked conventional looking rifles like the Ruger Mini-14, or SKS, the M1 carbine or M1 Garand rifles, or semi auto deer rifles like the BAR or Rem 7400, just don't seem to appeal to psychotic killers.

This nut job talked specifically about the lethality aspect. If you haven’t read it, here’s the link.

https://www.grandsupremenews.net/us-news-1/patrick-crusius-el-paso-texas-shooters-manifesto

B37CABFF-F5A3-4B62-8D0B-29E1436D48C2.jpeg

3B66A874-5830-4017-8C9E-56A79C2E6DAE.jpeg

I see no more private sales run outside of background checks. I see an end to tactical weapons sales. If we’re lucky we will be grandfathered in and not made into felons. I guess it would be similar to Machine gun sales. What ever is out there stays and no new weapons or imports available for sale. All sales would be heavily scrutinized by the feds. I would be amazed if no major legislation doesn’t come from these ****ing asshole shooters. This sucks. What the hell is wrong with these ****ing looser killers. A bunch of cowards!

A national 80% lower registry! That's it, that'll fix everything.

Back
Top Bottom