• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New list of "Best" Whisky's (or Whiskey if you prefer)

Crown Rye is available year ‘round. Any package store should have it, or can get it in 2 days.

The Crown "Northern Harvest" Rye? I haven't seen it in well over a year, and no one has it at all, or has the ability to order it. I've asked a couple of bigger places and they all told me it's been discontinued.

The Crown "Northern Harvest" Rye? I haven't seen it in well over a year, and no one has it at all, or has the ability to order it. I've asked a couple of bigger places and they all told me it's been discontinued.
Yup, that’s the one. I work for Georgia Crown, and we sell it to every package store in the state. Right now we have about 75 cases in stock. They’re probably confusing it with some other marque. This is the only Crown ‘Rye’ there is.

If it’s discoed I haven’t yet heard about it. If you still have trouble finding it let me know.

image.jpg

I will say the Evan Williams is a good mixer, especially at the price.

I have been looking for the Crown Rye for a bit. WallsGa WallsGa , where can I find it in metro ATL?
Any store can get it from Georgia Crown Distributing. They all know how.

Which stores are telling y’all they can’t get it?

Yup, that’s the one. I work for Georgia Crown, and we sell it to every package store in the state. Right now we have about 75 cases in stock. They’re probably confusing it with some other marque. This is the only Crown ‘Rye’ there is.

If it’s discoed I haven’t yet heard about it. If you still have trouble finding it let me know.

View attachment 2292160

Any store can get it from Georgia Crown Distributing. They all know how.

Which stores are telling y’all they can’t get it?

I asked at Macs and a couple near me in Smyrna (don't know the names). I keep meaning to check at World Of Beverages here in Smyrna as well, since they are pretty big, but to be honest I haven't even been looking for it for a while.

Thanks for the info!

Hardly drink it anymore but will say that Evan Williams Black label is the best bourbon there is for the dollar. A 1.75L is $20. That’s less than a 750ml of Jack and it’s better to boot. Blanton’s is probably my favorite if I’m gonna spend a bit more. I like a most of the Wild Turkey offerings (like Rare Breed) a lot too.

I’ve been stuck on Scotch for the past year or so but don’t try a lot of different kinds cause of the price. I’ve found the Black Grouse (or Smoky Black now I think) to be my favorite for the money.

I asked at Macs and a couple near me in Smyrna (don't know the names). I keep meaning to check at World Of Beverages here in Smyrna as well, since they are pretty big, but to be honest I haven't even been looking for it for a while.

Thanks for the info!
You’re welcome. Let me know if you have trouble and I’ll have their rep swing by for a chat.

Don’t let them BS you, they can ALL get it in 48 hours or less.

Back
Top Bottom