• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Mayan Calendar Interpretation

are you sure that's the plan your hoping to run with because it dont seen well though out ....just saying
Seems far more exciting than the monotonous current state of life. Constant surveillance, all the money I kill myself making is taken from me, I have to shell out hundreds of dollars via taxes to exist, why the hell wouldn't I want to be a drifter? There's other views on life other than yours, homeboy.

Seems far more exciting than the monotonous current state of life. Constant surveillance, all the money I kill myself making is taken from me, I have to shell out hundreds of dollars via taxes to exist, why the hell wouldn't I want to be a drifter? There's other views on life other than yours, homeboy.
but but but you can do that now there are thousands of homeless drifters you too can join the ranks of the unwashed but in a few weeks a clean bed good food and better beer a car that's not your home mite change your mind....I've lived in the back of a pickup life was not so sweet

but but but you can do that now there are thousands of homeless drifters you too can join the ranks of the unwashed but in a few weeks a clean bed good food and better beer a car that's not your home mite change your mind....I've lived in the back of a pickup life was not so sweet
Yeah but those homeless drifters are rich yuppies with amexes

Back
Top Bottom