• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Member From Macon

Is macon that bad? Lol...I’ve heard that my whole life.

The only complaint so far is that the schools suck.

Welcome. Been here 2 years myself (just outside Macon but close enough it's where we have to shop and send the kids to school)

Yes the schools do suck. Put our kids in private school this year and what a difference. Hate to pay that "fee" but it's worth it. If it wasn't for that we might be leaving the area.

Honestly I've had no real issues here other then the laziness of the "locals". Don't expect to get any kind of decent or consistent service at restaurants or shops around here (one of my biggest complaints).
The north side of town continues to grow but definitely the south/south west side of town is dying a slow painful death.

To William Myers........

Welcome!.PNG

Welcome. Been here 2 years myself (just outside Macon but close enough it's where we have to shop and send the kids to school)

Yes the schools do suck. Put our kids in private school this year and what a difference. Hate to pay that "fee" but it's worth it. If it wasn't for that we might be leaving the area.

Honestly I've had no real issues here other then the laziness of the "locals". Don't expect to get any kind of decent or consistent service at restaurants or shops around here (one of my biggest complaints).
The north side of town continues to grow but definitely the south/south west side of town is dying a slow painful death.

Yeah sending my kids to saint josephs. It’s “cheap” until they start high school. Then it’s 15k a year!! :wacko:

Yeah sending my kids to saint josephs. It’s “cheap” until they start high school. Then it’s 15k a year!! :wacko:

I've got 3 at Stratford and it's costing us a fortune. It is an amazing school so I'm hoping it pay's off in the long run (we are definitely seeing the difference). It sure does hurt the wallet though ....A lot

Back
Top Bottom