• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New member influx

jimipanic

Default rank 5000+ posts
Bakemaster Flash ~per Augustatrader
229   0
Reaction score
I've had 2 interactions with 2 recently joined members.
I almost called them out here but alas I cannot. One I'll give the benefit of doubt to but PM for the name of one who should be on anyone's ignore list.
The new guy inferred that I was not a solid buyer by asking if his AK hellpup pistol was I.O. build or an actual Polish Hellpup AK pistol. Just send a pic of the manufacture markings on the recover
But apparently I'm not a solid buyer lol
We need an area where we can sling mud, name call, take off the gloves and generally be able to bitch and moan all we want.
If you can't handle it, don't come in. Bunch of damn asshats....

Been here since the very beginning, I have made a lot of trades and met some great people. That being said, I've lost count the number of people I've added to the ignore list within the last month alone. I have lost interest in trading due to the quality of people in general and have relegated myself to dealing with the 3-4 trusted members I've dealt with in my area for years.

I've had 2 interactions with 2 recountly joined members.
I almost called them out here but alas I cannot. One I'll give the benefit of doubt to but PM for the name of one who should be on anyone's ignore list.
The new guy inferred that I was not a solid buyer by asking if his AK hellpup pistol was I.O. build or an actual Polish Hellpup AL pistol. Just send a pic of the manufacture markings on the recover
But apparently I'm not a solid buyer lol
We need an area where we can sling mud, name call, take off the gloves and generally be able to ***** and moan all we want.
If you can't handle it, don't come in. Bunch of damn asshats....
Must be one of them there antifags I been hearin' an seein' on tha tv.

Back
Top Bottom