• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New member influx

Some of the older members on here have issues. Guy on here now selling with three negs. He gave me the run around on a deal and I just let it go He's had stuff I was interested in but not dealing with him !

I've had fairly good luck with the newbies. (I've only been here a few years myself) Some have been a little anoying, but I figure they will either get with the program, or give up pretty soon.

I guess it's hard for some members on here to remain 100% when the ODT is only about 65% as good as it use to be. The bad ones come on here and do this kind of crap and get away with it. I guess it leads to some long time members to give it a try. I recently found this out. I didn't leave them a neg, because it won't matter anyways. They evidently have 2 accounts on here.

I guess it's hard for some members on here to remain 100% when the ODT is only about 65% as good as it use to be. The bad ones come on here and do this kind of crap and get away with it. I guess it leads to some long time members to give it a try. I recently found this out. I didn't leave them a neg, because it won't matter anyways. They evidently have 2 accounts on here.

PM me who it was so I can add to ignore.

Back
Top Bottom