• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New member influx

I've had 2 interactions with 2 recently joined members.
I almost called them out here but alas I cannot. One I'll give the benefit of doubt to but PM for the name of one who should be on anyone's ignore list.
The new guy inferred that I was not a solid buyer by asking if his AK hellpup pistol was I.O. build or an actual Polish Hellpup AK pistol. Just send a pic of the manufacture markings on the recover
But apparently I'm not a solid buyer lol
We need an area where we can sling mud, name call, take off the gloves and generally be able to ***** and moan all we want.
If you can't handle it, don't come in. Bunch of damn asshats....

There's are also some long time members with a high number of positive feedbacks that should be added to this ignore list. It's not just the newbies.

A lot of posting with no pictures, and wanting your driver's license, ss number,carry permit,birth certificate

IMG_0059.GIF

There's are also some long time members with a high number of positive feedbacks that should be added to this ignore list. It's not just the newbies.
I am NOT a newb, don't have many trades at all (NO negative) but look at who gave me feedback and that should count for a whole lot. I have never welched on a deal in my life and do exactly as I say I will do.

I have several long time members on my list because they deserve to be there !

I did just remove laufen tho . I figured he deserved another chance ...:pound:

I like it when a Newer member sends you a lowball offer thinking "I'll get this guy" lol
Yes, but think of all the comic relief when they post a public reply to an ad for a $500.00 Beretta, "I'll give you $350.00". My reply is OK, I 'll take the $350.00 but you are not going to get the Beretta unless you give me $500.00.

I've had good luck with newer members (knock wood). Easy transactions. You can read a LOT about someone in their PMs. Haven't had to ditch a deal with a newb yet, but I don't trade that much here. Just ***** and moan.

EXACTLY! If I have to get my teenage son to translate your text-speak post or PM I am a little leery of you.

Back
Top Bottom