• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New model clearance deals on suppressors?

The annual SHOT show is next week, so I would wait and see what's new from the show. I know at least a few companies have already started to leak info about new products (Magpul, Daniel Defense, TBAC, etc) so it's worth waiting to see what kind of deals there are.

locally it's worth it to call around to some of the class III/SOT shops and see what they have an ask about any deals. I know a friend got a deal on some Q suppressors at Martins. Not sure if it was because he bought a couple or if they were offering some deals. Martins, Quiet Riot, Autreys Armory, Clydes Armory, Bullseye, etc. Maybe they want to sell some inventory to load up on some new stuff at the show?

I will be in the market for a new 30 cal can in a few months, probably going to go with a Dead Air Nomad but figured I'll wait and see what's new at SHOT.

get a dead air from silencer shop and get the Ghost M for $399 my neighbor just did, Adventure outdoors has some on sale in their January circular that just came out. the big one is that maxim 9 being $799

I saw a couple of deals here; but don't know anything about them. I like the idea of having someone local hold a can for me since I know it is going to be a looonnnngggg wait.
https://www.gunprodeals.com/product-category-group/suppressors

They don't hold it for you. Once you buy it, it would then be transferred, on a form 3, from them to a class 3 FFL of your choice (Quiet Riot, Dogleg Arms, etc.). Once they receive it, you then submit the form 4.

Form 3's were taking only a few days, but that may be different with the shutdown. I have ordered a suppressor from Gunprodeals, as have many others, my suppressor showed up at Quiet Riot in under 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom