• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New "NICS Denial Notification Act"

If you listen to the left, constitutional carry = criminal carry. Like felons are bothered with carry permits. While at the same time it prohibits the lawful from carrying.

“constitutional carry=criminal carry” is easy banter for shallow-thinking voters to remember in November. This is the true purpose

“constitutional carry=criminal carry” is easy banter for shallow-thinking voters to remember in November. This is the true purpose

I have contacted the conservative host on WSB radio, Atlanta, because they (and the station) have swallowed hook, line and sinker the line that "Midtown Atlanta was cancelled because of Constitutional carry" The so called conservative refuse to correct the narrative. Controversy generates more listeners.

First, there was no public announcement.

Secondly, the festival has been on hiatus for bat flu for two years, and real insiders say it was cancelled due to poor ticket sales.

Thirdly, and this is the narrative the conservatives won't push, the supposedly objectionable law was enacted in
2014 and even the myth has nothing to do with Constitutional carry. Conservatives are totally letting the Democrats write the narrative.

I wouldn't be sure it's a bluff. A trusted friend at a gun shop shared with me a background check that failed due to an outstanding warrant that had two officers show up to apprehend said person.

All the more reason to have a permit.

I wouldn't be sure it's a bluff. A trusted friend at a gun shop shared with me a background check that failed due to an outstanding warrant that had two officers show up to apprehend said person.

All the more reason to have a permit
If the purchaser illegally attempts to buy a firearm, doesn't bother me at all if popo want chat him up.

All the more reason why insisting on see a permit for a private sale isn't worth spit.

Back
Top Bottom