• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New old stock 14.5" Colt Socom AR barrel with front sight $189

must of been a good deal they're both gone lol
Now you know how I feel about that $200 Brownells gift card!
:pound:
Seriously though, there were 2 left when I posted this.

Yep, both gone. BTW, that seller is GTG. I've bought from them before on Gunbroker.
I'm glad, because I did a "buy it now" on one before I posted this thread.

Me too . I have one of these barrels on my Colt River ;)
Awesome! I know it's gonna be heavier than most other barrel profiles, but I doubt it'll be too bad.

Awesome! I know it's gonna be heavier than most other barrel profiles, but I doubt it'll be too bad.

It's not gonna be bad at all!
20161108_174040.jpg

IMG_20170207_202752.JPG

6920 on bottom

not bad at all :)

I've got one sitting here in the parts bin that still has the barrel wick in it from the factory. They are absolute tack drivers, most I have see are a true 1 MOA or better when a shooter does his part. I think Molon turned me onto them back in the day on ARFcom.

I will say be careful though, I didn't see who the seller was (firewall here at work) but there was a company just outside of Ft. Bragg selling them a brisk pace and they are currently being investigated at Colt's behest because that $189 price tag is far below what authorized sellers can purchase and sell them for from my understanding...eluding to them possibly being government property. There was a thread about it that had a bunch of people's panties in a wad fearing Uncle Sam was going to come calling wanting their stuff back.

Back
Top Bottom