• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New old stock 14.5" Colt Socom AR barrel with front sight $189

I think I paid about $150 for my KAC RAS after it was all said and done. That was with the panels and the grip. You can find them cheaper if you are patient, they show up on arfcom and ebay...

Yea if you can get a seconds from KAC but I've never been able to find one. I paid $245 for mine

I think I paid about $150 for my KAC RAS after it was all said and done. That was with the panels and the grip. You can find them cheaper if you are patient, they show up on arfcom and ebay...

Yea if you can get a seconds from KAC but I've never been able to find one. I paid $245 for mine
I'll keep my eyes open, but I've already put SSSOOOOOO much money into this gun that I'm probably gonna be scared to take it out of the house for fear it'll get a scratch on it.

I'll probably end up leaving it in the safe all the time and shooting my PSA instead, because I'm not worried if it gets beat up.
:pound:

I'll keep my eyes open, but I've already put SSSOOOOOO much money into this gun that I'm probably gonna be scared to take it out of the house for fear it'll get a scratch on it.

I'll probably end up leaving it in the safe all the time and shooting my PSA instead, because I'm not worried if it gets beat up.
:pound:

The funny thing about the one I had, it started out as a LE turn-in. So it had battle scars but not bad. I put a bunch of money into that gun to make it a legit clone. I loved it. Definitely my favorite. I sold it bc I got bored and really wanted a 20" Colt. So now I've got one but I think I liked that SOPMOD clone better...owell...

The funny thing about the one I had, it started out as a LE turn-in. So it had battle scars but not bad. I put a bunch of money into that gun to make it a legit clone. I loved it. Definitely my favorite. I sold it bc I got bored and really wanted a 20" Colt. So now I've got one but I think I liked that SOPMOD clone better...owell...
Hahaha! That's happened to me plenty of times! It's why I've had 4 different G19's over the years.

I'd have one, not like it, sell/trade it off, wait a couple years, decide I need another G19, and start all over again!

That's why you don't sell 'em unless you need a kidney...even then it's debatable!

Back
Top Bottom