• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New order firearms

Being a lefty I have had to shoot with controls set up for right handed shooters, not sure how much of a learning curve it would be even with something as simple as a mag release set for a lefty much less slide lock/release:suspicious:

I have a friend that bought his first left handed gun just a month or so ago, it's a left handed Benelli shotgun. You'de have thought he was a kid, he was having a blast. Did actually have a little bit of a difficult time loading it at first. But he was so tickled that those shells weren't flying by his face he did a little dance, lol. Was fun to see. 71 years old, first gun make for a lefty, no one should wait that long,

I have a friend that bought his first left handed gun just a month or so ago, it's a left handed Benelli shotgun. You'de have thought he was a kid, he was having a blast. Did actually have a little bit of a difficult time loading it at first. But he was so tickled that those shells weren't flying by his face he did a little dance, lol. Was fun to see. 71 years old, first gun make for a lefty, no one should wait that long,
I had a SBE1 in left hand chamber and never could get used to it, just kept going back to my Browning, finally sold it last year, even the safety was backwards on it. Just gotten so used to hot brass hitting me in the face guess it is hard to let go of the pain:becky:

I had a SBE1 in left hand chamber and never could get used to it, just kept going back to my Browning, finally sold it last year, even the safety was backwards on it. Just gotten so used to hot brass hitting me in the face guess it is hard to let go of the pain:becky:

I always felt bad for the lefty Marines of my era. We had the M16A1, the rounds would come right back at them. We finally figured out how to take a stripper clip and bend it to keep the rounds off them.

Must be hard not to flinch, lol.

That is awesome your ole buddy getting a kick out of shooting that shotgun

It was great, it really was. I've a grandson just 15 months old, no one has been able to figure out whether he's righty or lefty yet.

If he ends up a southpaw I'll get him a gun made for him, because that made an impression on me....

It was great, it really was. I've a grandson just 15 months old, no one has been able to figure out whether he's righty or lefty yet.

If he ends up a southpaw I'll get him a gun made for him, because that made an impression on me....
I have started buying left hand bolt actions, just limited on what actions you can buy, most are long action. If your grandson is a lefty, they adapt quick

Back
Top Bottom