• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Outdoor Range in Cobb County

Some of them have been offered for sale on the secondary market. I declined to buy any.

Yep, I know where some of them walked to, but nobody asked me, so I didn't think it was my business to say.

Terrible shame letting that facility literally turn to weeds. You could blame it on the THAT county, but the same thing happened to the tennis venue in Gwinette county, which I think they are in the process of tearing down.

I consider myself very lucky that I was able to shoot on the Olympic trap fields. How many other sports can a duffer go and use exactly the same facility that a gold medalist did.

Trivia answer: The first goal medal won at the Atlanta games was women's trap, Kim Rhodes. Very nice and personable young lady. Who got zero exposure in the national media.

If you want to see what can be done on a small piece of dirt in an industrial area. Look at the Wyoming-Antelope club in Saint Petersburg Fl. They have out to 100 yards outdoors on a very small piece of dirt in the middle of an industrial area.

Back
Top Bottom