Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
Permanent Civil service jobs!

33357371_10156224993346427_7756579257173671936_n.jpg

They can’t be wanting too many people

Test has to be taken at one location only

And previous applicants won’t be considered ?

They’re so desperate for workers that they refuse to bother to look at the previous applications ??

A D M I N F L A S H

The following Individual Job Announcement is now posted on the USA JOBS Website (www.usajobs.gov):

Job Title/Series/Grade: TRADES APPRENTICE PROGRAM, WT-00 (MULTIPLE SERIES)

**TO BE HIRED AT WT-01 LEVEL WITH DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRESSION THROUGH WT-08 LEVEL AND PROMOTION POTENTAL TO THE JOURNEY-LEVEL MECHANIC POSITIONS AT THE WG-09, WG-10, OR WG-11 LEVEL (DEPENDING ON THE TRADE)

(VARIOUS POSITIONS - Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Fabric Worker, Optical Instrument Repairer, Tool and Cutter Grinder, Machinist, Tile and Plate Setter, Insulator, Shipfitter, Pipefitter, Composite/Plastics Fabricator, Rigger, Shipwright, Marine Machinery Mechanic, Water Treatment Plant Operator, Crane Operator)

Area of Consideration: United States Citizens

Codes: 200, 300, and 700

Shops: Various

Job Announcement Number: DE-10222632-18-CLB

Opening Date: May 30, 2018

Closing Date: June 10, 2018

VR/Kimberly T. Griner

Management Analyst

Admin/Civilian Personnel Management

Program Support Group (Code 1053)

TRIDENT Refit Facility

Kings Bay, GA 31547

(912) 573-9234 DSN 573-9234

FAX (912) 573-3708

Privacy Act - 1974 as amended applies:

This E-Mail may contain information which must be protected IAW DoD 5400.11R, and is For Official Use Only (FOUO)

They can’t be wanting too many people

Test has to be taken at one location only

And previous applicants won’t be considered ?

They’re so desperate for workers that they refuse to bother to look at the previous applications ??

Got to keep trying and meet the requirements. Use a USAJOBS resume format of 5 to 10 pages to list your experience so someone has information to score. Score well on the test. Took me 6yrs to get in to this organization and I am prior military. It was my resume that was keeping me from being selected and having my resume sent top the hirin Manager. Once I figured out the process I was hired. Don't give up! If you have any questions send me a message.

Got to keep trying and meet the requirements. Use a USAJOBS resume format of 5 to 10 pages to list your experience so someone has information to score. Score well on the test. Took me 6yrs to get in to this organization and I am prior military. It was my resume that was keeping me from being selected and having my resume sent top the hirin Manager. Once I figured out the process I was hired. Don't give up! If you have any questions send me a message.

PM sent
But for a different question

You’d think they wouldn’t make it so hard to apply if they need the workers ...

PM sent
But for a different question

You’d think they wouldn’t make it so hard to apply if they need the workers ...

Actually they just finished with their second round of direct hiring from the public. TRF received permission to bypass the USAJOBS process to hire people with experience. All you had to do was show up with your USAJOBS formatted resume, apply for a job, interview and be offered a position on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom