• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New project 8n ford with flathead V8

I’m sure it didn’t come factory with the 8 cyclinder. I did have a factory flathead 6 factory in a 1952 8n though.
1952 has the Tachometer if I remember correctly on the lower right side of the dash. Only a few were maxed I believe.

From what I was told some Ford tractor dealers back then done a few with the Funk Aircraft 6 cylinder and 8 cylinder engines in their shops. The is only speculation to what I was told when I had mine back in the 70’s, I’m not one on here to say I know everything just what I learned over my old years.😂😂

From what I was told some Ford tractor dealers back then done a few with the Funk Aircraft 6 cylinder and 8 cylinder engines in their shops. The is only speculation to what I was told when I had mine back in the 70’s, I’m not one on here to say I know everything just what I learned over my old years.😂😂
Yes sir you are correct

I just remember my uncle calling the one we saw in Kentucky a Funk conversion and the name stuck with me cause it was “funky” to see a v-8 in a tractor. He was all into tractors and I went with him a few times to round up parts. He loved the Fords and the Farmalls.

Back
Top Bottom