• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Project Truck

Brings back memories back in my time. Keep an eye on those M/T valve covers, they are known for leaking oil and get some good gaskets, but they do look good. Put them on all my Rods back in the day.

Metal reinforced Fel-Pro gaskets for this one and ARP studs should keep them leak free but we will find out soon enough.

AEE0F495-96D3-4660-9291-5D4B7399DC3A.jpeg

Wow! That thing is going to be sweet!! I’m about to start messing around with a 1975 F100. I’m definitely not on your level, but I’ll make it a nice cruiser.

Wow! That thing is going to be sweet!! I’m about to start messing around with a 1975 F100. I’m definitely not on your level, but I’ll make it a nice cruiser.

I hope so.

Those F100 are sharp looking trucks. Is yours 2wd or 4x4? You’ll have to post up some before and after pics for sure.

Sweet! I'm in the process of pulling my 454 out of my toy. Lost compression on #5&7 after a radiator gave up on me. Hopefully its just headgaskets,but i have a lsx to stab in while its getting the 496 treatment if its worse than I thought

Attachments

• 20200915_182226.jpg
    20200915_182226.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 25
Sweet! I'm in the process of pulling my 454 out of my toy. Lost compression on #5&7 after a radiator gave up on me. Hopefully its just headgaskets,but i have a lsx to stab in while its getting the 496 treatment if its worse than I thought

Dang man that sucks, hopefully is a simple fix but I think I would rather have that LSX in there anyway. lol.

I’m glad you posted that pic though, I needed to see how those belts were routed anyway. Two groove water pump pulley and 3 groove crank pulley?

I hope so.

Those F100 are sharp looking trucks. Is yours 2wd or 4x4? You’ll have to post up some before and after pics for sure.

It’s 2 wheel drive. Someone started on it, so a few things have been done. It has a long way to go before I get it how I want it.

Back
Top Bottom