• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Punisher coming to Netflix

So is anyone else watching this?

I ran across it Turkey Day and I'm at episode #10 right now. So far it's the only 'superhero' TV show (I do like most of the Marvel movies) that I've actually liked, although his only 'superpower' is being really PO'd all the time.

I'd read a blurb about how this was anti-2A, but that hasn't been the case. There are some goofy lines, like one about how he was looking for 10,000 rounds of 'military grade' ammo from an illegal arms dealer (err, try WalMart instead?), but the main characters actually take a pretty pro-rights stance. Even better, one of the slimey bad guys is a senator who is known as a super gun control fanatic.

I've got a few more to go, but this is looking like it will be a really good series.

So is anyone else watching this?

I ran across it Turkey Day and I'm at episode #10 right now. So far it's the only 'superhero' TV show (I do like most of the Marvel movies) that I've actually liked, although his only 'superpower' is being really PO'd all the time.

I'd read a blurb about how this was anti-2A, but that hasn't been the case. There are some goofy lines, like one about how he was looking for 10,000 rounds of 'military grade' ammo from an illegal arms dealer (err, try WalMart instead?), but the main characters actually take a pretty pro-rights stance. Even better, one of the slimey bad guys is a senator who is known as a super gun control fanatic.

I've got a few more to go, but this is looking like it will be a really good series.

I'm watching, It tonight. Can't stop watching. I just like the old school ass kicking, without all the Crap you see in the News, these days!!

Back
Top Bottom