• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New range in Roswell, GA "Sharpshooter USA"

Csanino

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
134   0
Reaction score
Anyone know when this place is suppose to open? The local Roswell paper said Dec 1st..and they look like they are missing about 10-20ft of crete' to mate Hwy 9 and their parking lot.

Making me ansey, I work across the street from them and am always looking for that lit up "OPEN" sign when I pull in and out of work.

I read somewhere that they were suppose to have been selling discount memberships during construction...I saw no signs leading to that =(

-Carlo

My neighbors involved with it, I'll ask him. The discounted memberships are supposed to be on their site but they weren't there last week.

My neighbors involved with it, I'll ask him. The discounted memberships are supposed to be on their site but they weren't there last week.

I checked their site today and it looks the same as it did back in September when I checked it the first time =(

-Carlo

I am Tom Deets, Managing Partner of SharpShooters USA.

Construction of our state of the art 24 lane range is winding down. We will be able to have some soft opening events in December before Christmas and a Grand Opening in January.

Our facility will feature 24 lanes divided into 3 bays of 8. All lanes are 25 yards and rated up to .308 cal and 2 lanes are rated at 50BMG. 8 of the lanes are fully tactical with computerized target turners. Our range equipment from Action Target features the TCT trap, Mancom digital retrievers and Mancom clear stalls. Our interior stalls are 48" wide and the outer stalls are 53" wide. The range ventilation consists of a total of 180 tons of HVAC with digital analog controls to monitor air flow, filter efficiency etc.

We have 2,500 square feet of retail space with ballistic glass windows that look into the shooting lanes. There is also a lounge area that looks into the lanes. The facility has a classroom that will hold 25 people and will feature a Ti simulation system for scenario based training.

Our new website will launch in the next week that will allow visitors to view and purchase memberships online.

If anyone would like a tour of the facility or pre-opening Founding Membership plans please contact me at info@sharpshootersusa.com

We are excited to bring this world class facility to Roswell and look forward to the opportunity to earn your business.

$20.00 for range time and $15.00 per additional person, seems a bit excessive. under the range rules, "you must wash your hands when leaving the range". what kind of crap is that? I wash my hands when i leave, but i don't like being told i have to.

Looking forward to visit but what's this (from the rules)
"All range visitors must wear a hat with a forward facing brim prior to entering and while on the range."
I'm not a baseball cap guy.

Back
Top Bottom