• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New range in Roswell, GA "Sharpshooter USA"

Looking forward to visit but what's this (from the rules)
"All range visitors must wear a hat with a forward facing brim prior to entering and while on the range."
I'm not a baseball cap guy.

odd... I turn mine around when shooting to help protect the back of my neck collar area. Got a nasty burn there from a casing that took an odd bounce.

$20.00 for range time and $15.00 per additional person, seems a bit excessive. under the range rules, "you must wash your hands when leaving the range". what kind of crap is that? I wash my hands when i leave, but i don't like being told i have to.

Hah, I can tell someone did not like rules while growing up eh? I can understand all the rules though. Insurance for a gun range is no cheap venture. They have to pay alot of money and alot of the "stupid rules" are because of the insurance company.

Rules suck. I have enough in my life. I don't need more as a paying customer. Plus, $35.00 for me and the wife or a buddy to shoot for a half hour? that's highway robbery!

I saw a discussion similiar to this on another board.

I would recommend you read their rules and rates and then make your own decision.

Myself, I do not wear baseball caps (or any sort of hat) so I guess I will not be able to patronize their establishment.

Back
Top Bottom