• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New rifle for deer season! (UPDATEx2!!!)

Nob0dy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
319   0
Reaction score
Well I heard nothing but good things about Ruger No1 and so a fellow ODTer was selling one on here. I gladly bought it and can't wait to take it to the range tomorrow.

It's a No1 in 7mm and put a Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x50mm. I must say it looks good. I know it's a bit over kill but man I love me some 7mm.

20171019_132450.jpg
20171019_132529.jpg

I traded a nice Winchester SX3 for a pristine, very early red pad model No. 1 in 30-06 with a period correct set of rings and Redfield scope, ended up selling it to a collector in South Dakota without firing it one time. I regret getting rid of it more than any gun I've owned. These rifles are nothing but pure class and quality...... Congrats!

I traded a nice Winchester SX3 for a pristine, very early red pad model No. 1 in 30-06 with a period correct set of rings and Redfield scope, ended up selling it to a collector in South Dakota without firing it one time. I regret getting rid of it more than any gun I've owned. These rifles are nothing but pure class and quality...... Congrats!

There is a ODTer who has two in 30-06

There is a ODTer who has two in 30-06
I saw them, just got back from vacation so the funds are depleted. There was one on here a couple years back, laminate/stainless in 7 Mag that would be exactly the one I'd love to have. It would match my M77 bolt rifle and be cool to have!

Back
Top Bottom