• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Ruger Wrangler 22lr SA revolver

Ji am going to buy one. Roughly 75 bucks more than a Heritage. Why not?
Same. I already have a Heritage Rough Rider I have had for over 10 years and put countless rounds through. I only had to replace a cheap spring it it. Since then, it still works well. A Ruger Wrangler would be a nice addition and probably last longer before any parts needing replacement since it has a strong coil mainspring(Ruger has always used) rather than a flat leaf spring.

Same. I already have a Heritage Rough Rider I have had for over 10 years and put countless rounds through. I only had to replace a cheap spring it it. Since then, it still works well. A Ruger Wrangler would be a nice addition and probably last longer before any parts needing replacement since it has a strong coil mainspring(Ruger has always used) rather than a flat leaf spring.
Ruger will sale a lot of these. The way Ruger markets their items, probably in six months they will offer adjustable sights on this model. Then it will come with a magnum cylinder. Keep the price below 300. Ruger always updating models. Look at the different models of 10-22’s that have come out in the past two years

Ruger will sale a lot of these. The way Ruger markets their items, probably in six months they will offer adjustable sights on this model. Then it will come with a magnum cylinder. Keep the price below 300. Ruger always updating models. Look at the different models of 10-22’s that have come out in the past two years
Ruger is really good about offering options really quick. Their products are simple and effective. They are what people want in their product.

Yup, I can see a whole line up of these coming out over the next year or two.

Using Cerakote means that you could have an infinite number of colors right off the bat. Kind of surprised they didn't do a pink one for the cowgirls out there. And different barrel lengths are a no brainer as well.

One thing they were really smart about was keeping the grip the same as the Single Six. There are a million aftermarket grips out there for the Single Six and supposedly all of them should work. Same for holsters.

Having that kind of interchangeability isn't always something Ruger seems to do. Just try and get a set of grips for the Blackhawks and Redhawks and you will find yourself wading through small print about what panels fit what particular style and vintage in those lines.

5BA7FAF7-8494-4C8B-9CD1-4519D41FCF3E.jpeg
Bought one today. 175 out the door. Rome Gun Pawn

Rome gun and pawn is a great store.

I agree that entry level priced guns are good for new shooters, and especially young folks. Where we all be without entry level guns when we first started?

I will definitely be getting one of these Rugers. I will put it away and use it in a few years to help teach my son.

Rome gun and pawn is a great store.

I agree that entry level priced guns are good for new shooters, and especially young folks. Where we all be without entry level guns when we first started?

I will definitely be getting one of these Rugers. I will put it away and use it in a few years to help teach my son.
It is a great store. Bought eight guns there in the past year. Think I am going to buy the Taursus tx22 next. I really like 22’s

Back
Top Bottom