New Rules Preview

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
I'm almost finished with the new rules for the site and I'm ready to have everyone rip them to shreds. :D I'm just looking to make sure I haven't missed anything and that I haven't changed anything too fundamental to the site.

Here's a link to the new rules:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/rules/

I like the way the first words in the Discussion Rules were "Dildos, drugs, etc..." Kind of sets a unique Freudianesque tone for the rest of the list. I guess that means that news about the Cocks Not Glocks movement should be where the "children" can't see it, although it's been on every major news website in the world. Is that what all this hubbub is about? :)

I couldn't make my self read all that ,the fine print is to small
Sorry about that, I made it bigger.
I like the way the first words in the Discussion Rules were "Dildos, drugs, etc..." Kind of sets a unique Freudianesque tone for the rest of the list. I guess that means that news about the Cocks Not Glocks movement should be where the "children" can't see it, although it's been on every major news website in the world. Is that what all this hubbub is about? :)

I figured if I started them that way then people might be more likely to read them. :D

The rule has nothing to do with that story and probably wouldn't apply to it as long as it stayed on topic.

Back
Top Bottom