• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Rules Preview

Can you ever outlive a negative or have enough good ratings to make a neg disappear? I bought a gun this weekend from a member that had over 350 good ratings and one neg. I asked him the story about the neg and he told me and sounded like it should not have been a neg in the first place. Super nice guy too!!!

I'd be ok with some sort of time limit but it might get some backlash from other members.

Seems like they're not too controversial, at least not yet, so we'll go ahead and consider them active as of now.

On a serious note, I wish the powers would tighten up on the "value" issue in ads.

Seems to me the number of ads "just testing the waters" has grown exponentially in the last few months. Even if the item is "FT only" listing "ak-47, ar-15" doesn't seem much like a bona fide valuation.

I'd be ok with some sort of time limit but it might get some backlash from other members.

Seems like they're not too controversial, at least not yet, so we'll go ahead and consider them active as of now.

That would make a lot of sense. I've had one for years that was never justified as no firm date and time was ever set. I do like the new rule time "range" and date.

That would make a lot of sense. I've had one for years that was never justified as no firm date and time was ever set. I do like the new rule time "range" and date.
PM me if you ever get that 1 neg reversed I "MIGHT" buy a box of ammo from you IF that happens.:becky:

Ok we have a "president" wanting to lay new laws on us, where is the congress and house to approve such laws and a Supreme Court of moderators to interpretate these rules for us?
Just sayin'
I want my passi !

People can bump their own sale/trade threads twice a day, and that's OK?
Only more than 2X daily is excessive?

I'd say once every 2 days should be the limit on bumps (without any new info, another pic, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom