• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Slide Fire/ Bump Stock Listing Rules

Wait until some genius in the media realizes that they can scoop the rest of the industry by reporting on the efficacy of a 'bump fire' stock when used in combination with a 100 rd SureFire mag. 'Bump fire' stock + 10 rd mag? No problemo. 'Bump fire' stock + 100 rd Sure Fire mag? Problem.

Wait until some genius in the media realizes that they can scoop the rest of the industry by reporting on the efficacy of a 'bump fire' stock when used in combination with a 100 rd SureFire mag. 'Bump fire' stock + 10 rd mag? No problemo. 'Bump fire' stock + 100 rd Sure Fire mag? Problem.

The Sure Fire mags should be called Sure Jams......

SF should stick to lights, lol.

No matter how the debate is spun a week ago these weren't worth what they are going for now. It's use in a mass shooting have prices going full retard irregardless if it's what people are willing to pay or not. Im all about making a profit if I can, but just because you can doesn't always mean you should...
Your opinion and its fine with me.Never bought one of the things, never wanted one and I just dont care anymore about anything much.I have the guns I want cause I wanted them,dont give 2 ****s about what some others want.

Honestly, if I had one.....I'd be selling it or trading it off too. Make no mistake these will be out right banned, or forced to register. These things are a gimmick at best. I feel sorry for anyone that pays stupid prices for them.

Slide fires and bump stocks may not be listed by any member that joined after Oct. 1st of this year.
Take THAT all you NOOBS! Bahahaha!

Actually I just wanted to call somebody else a noob for once since some of the OG ODT guys still call me one.

:pound:

Your opinion and its fine with me.Never bought one of the things, never wanted one and I just dont care anymore about anything much.I have the guns I want cause I wanted them,dont give 2 ****s about what some others want.

I think we are on the same page on this. I do not own one or have any interest in one. I was trying to make the point that just because a profit can be made on something it isn't always the right thing to do. if I did have one I certainly couldn't list it for some outrageous amount in good conscience.

Back
Top Bottom