• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Slide Fire/ Bump Stock Listing Rules

So,,, what about the two-faced members who have multiple accounts? You know, they buy and trade with one and sell over priced **** with the other. Oh,,, and they show up on give-a-way day also.

IMG_0513.GIF

Look here, can you ****ers please stop marking these over priced ones with deal of the day? I actually want to see a good deal when I click that, not someone that wants my first born and my daughter's virginity just for a bump stock.

Look here, can you ****ers please stop marking these over priced ones with deal of the day? I actually want to see a good deal when I click that, not someone that wants my first born and my daughter's virginity just for a bump stock.

Son of a bitch. I thought we were supposed to hit that when it's a good deal for the seller.

Honestly, if I had one.....I'd be selling it or trading it off too. Make no mistake these will be out right banned, or forced to register. These things are a gimmick at best. I feel sorry for anyone that pays stupid prices for them.

Pretty much exactly my thoughts. They're gimmicky at best. If you pay these WAY inflated prices you get what you deserve. That's why you should have to bolt on a TacSac at the same time.

If I put up the risk and bought a bunch of generators and sat on them for 3 years then AN ice storm hit, I should be able to sell them for whatever someone is willing to pay. It's not a basic necessity and everyone had the same opportunity as Me. These stupid things are like fidget spinners.

I’m curious to know how many people on here were around right after Sandy Hook. I’ve been on the ODT for a long time and recall HUNDREDS of AR’s that cost $400-600 being priced on the ODT days after the tragedy for $1k and up. Pmags for $50 a piece on here was a daily thing. Drum mags, forget about it. $500 or more for the Korean models. I also wonder if any of those “flippers” are on here now complaining about Bump stock pricing or are they on the other side? Hindsight is all 20/20, if we could have been around before the machine gun ban and bought up thousands of full autos just to hold them for “assets” that are now priced $8k and WAY up beyond that. Being a dealer I have two cases of SlideFire SBS stocks sitting in our storage, couldn’t sell them two weeks ago for even dealer cost so they got put away to make room for items that are actually selling. Now with the current market, we’re in the debate of selling at “current market value” or “actual value”. Dude at the gunshow in Augusta this weekend across from me had six of the cheap knock off SlideFire stocks yesterday morning. Show opened at 9am, he had them up on a display rack priced at $600. GONE before 9:15. Guy made more profit in 15 minutes than he usually does an entire weekend. Is that gouging or is that “free market”? He didn’t seem like he felt guilty about it, and at the end of the day I don’t think the buyers feel guilty or cheated since they paid what the market bears at the moment. Given circumstances right now, prices on those things could jump up to 1k or more easily, especially if they are banned but grandfathered in for existing owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m curious to know how many people on here were around right after Sandy Hook. I’ve been on the ODT for a long time and recall HUNDREDS of AR’s that cost $400-600 being priced on the ODT days after the tragedy for $1k and up. Pmags for $50 a piece on here was a daily thing. Drum mags, forget about it. $500 or more for the Korean models. I also wonder if any of those “flippers” are on here now complaining about Bump stock pricing or are they on the other side? Hindsight is all 20/20, if we could have been around before the machine gun ban and bought up thousands of full autos just to hold them for “assets” that are now priced $8k and WAY up beyond that. Being a dealer I have two cases of SlideFire SBS stocks sitting in our storage, couldn’t sell them two weeks ago for even dealer cost so they got put away to make room for items that are actually selling. Now with the current market, we’re in the debate of selling at “current market value” or “actual value”. Dude at the gunshow in Augusta this weekend across from me had six of the cheap knock off SlideFire stocks yesterday morning. Show opened at 9am, he had them up on a display rack priced at $600. GONE before 9:15. Guy made more profit in 15 minutes than he usually does an entire weekend. Is that gouging or is that “free market”? He didn’t seem like he felt guilty about it, and at the end of the day I don’t think the buyers feel guilty or cheated since they paid what the market bears at the moment. Given circumstances right now, prices on those things could jump up to 1k or more easily, especially if they are banned but grandfathered in for existing owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might as well sell them at the price you want. If you sell them at MSRP, people will inevitably flip them at market price.........lol, I would. I wouldn't touch one of these with a ten foot pole right now.

Back
Top Bottom