• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Slide Fire/ Bump Stock Listing Rules

Hey it's a free market, more power to you if you can get $700 for a gimmicky bolt on accessory. It does speak volumes on who I might be interacting with (but probably not cuz if you're that type of dude, I won't trade with you in the future either) and what their motives might truly be.

If you do cell one on here, you should at least iclude a TacSac with purchase. Then they can have 2 stupid gimmicky bolt on accessories on their rifle.
Wait you forgot Tactical Pocket Sand

I’m curious to know how many people on here were around right after Sandy Hook. I’ve been on the ODT for a long time and recall HUNDREDS of AR’s that cost $400-600 being priced on the ODT days after the tragedy for $1k and up. Pmags for $50 a piece on here was a daily thing. Drum mags, forget about it. $500 or more for the Korean models. I also wonder if any of those “flippers” are on here now complaining about Bump stock pricing or are they on the other side? Hindsight is all 20/20, if we could have been around before the machine gun ban and bought up thousands of full autos just to hold them for “assets” that are now priced $8k and WAY up beyond that. Being a DEALER I have two cases of SlideFire SBS stocks sitting in our storage, couldn’t sell them two weeks ago for even dealer cost so they got put away to make room for items that are actually selling. Now with the current market, we’re in the debate of selling at “current market value” or “actual value”. Dude at the gunshow in Augusta this weekend across from me had six of the cheap knock off SlideFire stocks yesterday morning. Show opened at 9am, he had them up on a display rack priced at $600. GONE before 9:15. Guy made more profit in 15 minutes than he usually does an entire weekend. Is that gouging or is that “free market”? He didn’t seem like he felt guilty about it, and at the end of the day I don’t think the buyers feel guilty or cheated since they paid what the market bears at the moment. Given circumstances right now, prices on those things could jump up to 1k or more easily, especially if they are banned but grandfathered in for existing owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn,,, you're a dealer but not listed as a dealer on here. Why not?

damn,,, you're a dealer but not listed as a dealer on here. Why not?

I’ve got a dealer profile also, this is my personal one since dealers can only post for sale items in the dealer category and I like to do my own wheels and deals too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pssh... noob. :hand:

Shut up, noob.
IMG_0810.GIF

Hey it's a free market, more power to you if you can get $700 for a gimmicky bolt on accessory. It does speak volumes on who I might be interacting with (but probably not cuz if you're that type of dude, I won't trade with you in the future either) and what their motives might truly be.

If you do cell one on here, you should at least iclude a TacSac with purchase. Then they can have 2 stupid gimmicky bolt on accessories on their rifle.
This. It's funny you have a bunch of people who claim to be die hard pro gun flag waving Americans and yet they want to pull a communist move and tell another person what they should sell their property for. I find that fascinating

This. It's funny you have a bunch of people who claim to be die hard pro gun flag waving Americans and yet they want to pull a communist move and tell another person what they should sell their property for. I find that fascinating

I really want to "like" this post more than once!!!

It’s a free market sell them for what you want....if the purchaser doesn’t like the price then he can find another vendor...just my opnion
Supply and demand . A transferable sten costs $5,000+ . It should be made of 24K gold at that price . It's not . You pay that for the piece of paper. The supply of legally registered sten guns is limited .

So ... the seller can name whatever price he likes . That is what makes America great. The fact I can choose what to sell it for and the public can choose to buy it or don't . Simple concept.

The term "price gouging " is thrown around by angry people who just don't have the currency and/or desire to do whatever it takes to accomplish a goal. It's easier for them to cry foul.

Back
Top Bottom