• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Slide Fire/ Bump Stock Listing Rules

Bump stocks are lots of fun. So are full autos (even more). If someone sells a bump stock at a premium because its about to be banned means nothing but common sense. I am pretty sure there won't be any more of these, at least for a while, due to lawsuits if not banning. And YES I am posting one for sale. If it doesn't sell soon, like iminently, I'm taking it down and putting it on my 300 Blackout SBR. It probably won't go back up after that, since I'm pretty sure blowing up the creek in the back with 220gr subs on pseudo-full-auto is going to be awesome fun.

Gimmicky stuff is fun. Because fun is becoming illegal or discontinued it will cost more. Stop judging people. It's no different than ridiculous prices for full auto.

Bump stocks are lots of fun. So are full autos (even more). If someone sells a bump stock at a premium because its about to be banned means nothing but common sense. I am pretty sure there won't be any more of these, at least for a while, due to lawsuits if not banning. And YES I am posting one for sale. If it doesn't sell soon, like iminently, I'm taking it down and putting it on my 300 Blackout SBR. It probably won't go back up after that, since I'm pretty sure blowing up the creek in the back with 220gr subs on pseudo-full-auto is going to be awesome fun.

Gimmicky stuff is fun. Because fun is becoming illegal or discontinued it will cost more. Stop judging people. It's no different than ridiculous prices for full auto.

Profiteering from those that your life may depend upon is not common sense if you think about it long term. People remember who is gouging them.

If you place profit above principle it makes good sense. I'd prefer every man that will defend the Constitution be armed so that if I have to rely on him, he has the tools to do the job.

Well, the bump fire people are back in business as of today and bump fire stocks will be sold for $179.95 retail. So when you see them, buy at that price for cash and put it away.

Profiteering from those that your life may depend upon is not common sense if you think about it long term. People remember who is gouging them.

If you place profit above principle it makes good sense. I'd prefer every man that will defend the Constitution be armed so that if I have to rely on him, he has the tools to do the job.

Well, the bump fire people are back in business as of today and bump fire stocks will be sold for $179.95 retail. So when you see them, buy at that price for cash and put it away.

While that is true some will remember long term, the vast majority of the community will forget in 6 months and go right back to those same people/businesses. Reminds me of after Sandy Hook everyone was mad at places like cheaper than dirt for 90$ pmags but 6 months later were right back to their old buying habits.

While that is true some will remember long term, the vast majority of the community will forget in 6 months and go right back to those same people/businesses. Reminds me of after Sandy Hook everyone was mad at places like cheaper than dirt for 90$ pmags but 6 months later were right back to their old buying habits.

That's true, but if you offend someone who could be your friend, then only you know the value of a friendship. BTW, cheaperthandirt was so successful at screwing their customers that their prices are in line with the most expensive retailers. Case in point. I priced a Model 512 EO Tech holographic sight with cheaperthandirt. They wanted $429. I bought one from opticsbuddy.com for $364 AND there is a $75 rebate available this month.

That is a $140 savings and I started looking at other vendors when cheaperthandirt started gouging people on high cap magazines.

That's true, but if you offend someone who could be your friend, then only you know the value of a friendship. BTW, cheaperthandirt was so successful at screwing their customers that their prices are in line with the most expensive retailers. Case in point. I priced a Model 512 EO Tech holographic sight with cheaperthandirt. They wanted $429. I bought one from opticsbuddy.com for $364 AND there is a $75 rebate available this month.

That is a $140 savings and I started looking at other vendors when cheaperthandirt started gouging people on high cap magazines.
I still won’t even check CTD

Water, medicine, essential foods, yes.
Alcohol, toys, ridiculous gimmick to play with isn’t gouging, it’s supply and demand.
These stocks are not essential and IMO dont help you in a time if need at all. So the gouging argument is quite mute and has no bearing in this case.

Water, medicine, essential foods, yes.
Alcohol, toys, ridiculous gimmick to play with isn’t gouging, it’s supply and demand.
These stocks are not essential and IMO dont help you in a time if need at all. So the gouging argument is quite mute and has no bearing in this case.

Dude I agree. I have something to sell, I want $3000 for it, if you want it bad enough you will pay my price. If not, move on. I don't understand everyone that say they are putting guys on ignore.

It's usually the same guys with "pry my cold dead fingers" stickers on their trucks that don't seem to understand the free market and capitalism.

Dude I agree. I have something to sell, I want $3000 for it, if you want it bad enough you will pay my price. If not, move on. I don't understand everyone that say they are putting guys on ignore.

It's usually the same guys with "pry my cold dead fingers" stickers on their trucks that don't seem to understand the free market and capitalism.
Frankly, most of them didn’t prioritize , or didn’t really want the item(s) bad enough, but figured if they ever did it would be there. Now that they think it may not be available they want it because they can’t have it, human nature. But when everyone wants one and you want one too, the price will go up. That’s the way capitalism is.
If you are unprepared, financially or otherwise, it will be and should be painful. It teaches life lessons.

Back
Top Bottom