New Sponsor - Georgia Dental Medicine

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to welcome our newest sponsor, Georgia Dental Medicine, owned by drsmile drsmile !

gadental_2700_500.jpg

Thx all. Been on here a long time and have met many great folks. Help many of you over the years - felt it was time to give back and support your ODT addiction. This site is a great community.

if anyone needs help with dental needs, I’m always ready to help. Office is in E Cobb. You can pm me here, or click my add, go to my website and contact my staff that way. If you call, please mention ODT.

Glad to help out the community.
Chris

Love it. If I ever have dental issues I'm going all gold!
Thx all. Been on here a long time and have met many great folks. Help many of you over the years - felt it was time to give back and support your ODT addiction. This site is a great community.

if anyone needs help with dental needs, I’m always ready to help. Office is in E Cobb. You can pm me here, or click my add, go to my website and contact my staff that way. If you call, please mention ODT.

Had to help out the community.
Chris

When I saw the slogan...my thought was "what's your trade value per tooth and do they have to been mine?"
Ha! Yeah they need to be yours and depends if they have any gold in them;). I keep it light at the office and my staff is tops.

I do just about everything; one of my peeves is “professionals” referring everything out, I mean you went to school! No if I think it’s over my head, sure I will get you to the right place.

My office does restorative, oral surgery (extract, bone grafting, implants, biopsy), perio, endo(root canals), tmj (one of my favorites), apnea, and pedo.

Back
Top Bottom