• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Sponsor - Georgia Dental Medicine

Ha! Yeah they need to be yours and depends if they have any gold in them;). I keep it light at the office and my staff is tops.

I do just about everything; one of my peeves is “professionals” referring everything out, I mean you went to school! No if I think it’s over my head, sure I will get you to the right place.

My office does restorative, oral surgery (extract, bone grafting, implants, biopsy), perio, endo(root canals), tmj (one of my favorites), apnea, and pedo.
Got all excited, then re-read your post, realized you didn’t say ‘staff is topless’.

Let me tell you about Dedication!!!!!!!!!!! My Bride had a Dental appointment today 1 1/2 hrs drive away for us..I thought drsmile drsmile Chris had passed his stone....He had not and was still fighting through the pain, to take care of his patients..We should be so lucky to find such a great and dedicated member. I told him when I found out, that he had not passed the stone yet, we would be glad to come another day..He said no, he had other patients that depended on him! Why do I drive that far? Because I only want the best for my Bride..God bless you Chris and I hope you have good news tomorrow...I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you about Dedication!!!!!!!!!!! My Bride had a Dental appointment today 1 1/2 hrs drive away for us..I thought drsmile drsmile Chris had passed his stone....He had not and was still fighting through the pain, to take care of his patients..We should be so lucky to find such a great and dedicated member. I told him when I found out, that he had not passed the stone yet, we would be glad to come another day..He said no, he had other patients that depended on him! Why do I drive that far? Because I only want the best for my Bride..God bless you Chris and I hope you have good news tomorrow...I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!

Thx Phil. Always a pleasure to see you and your queen.

Back
Top Bottom