• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Styles

When I look at my profile to the left of each post I make, I don't see my trader rating & transaction tally. Is that by design? Is it only me? I can see everyone else's... just not mine. Not sure if that a bug or a feature.
Everyone else sees it, and you should see it after you reload the page.

Our new styles are officially launched now and you can check them all out in the "style chooser" at the bottom left of the screen. Just click where it says "Blue"

View attachment 991880

All the old styles are still here so you're not forced to use the new styles, just select the one you used to use in the style chooser.

Guys, to me all this "Style" thing is one big nonsense. Nothing is wrong with "old" style, it's classic, it's easy to use, it's properly shows on every device. If you would like to improve the site, then make it searchable by brand, by model, by feature etc... so if I'm interested in threaded barrel Sig p226, then I wouldn't need to search through stuff I don't care for, that would be real improvement. Make areas for reviews that's automatically linked to model in catalog.

Guys, to me all this "Style" thing is one big nonsense. Nothing is wrong with "old" style, it's classic, it's easy to use, it's properly shows on every device. If you would like to improve the site, then make it searchable by brand, by model, by feature etc... so if I'm interested in threaded barrel Sig p226, then I wouldn't need to search through stuff I don't care for, that would be real improvement. Make areas for reviews that's automatically linked to model in catalog.
Yes I agree. We also have a lot of people on here that aren't computer experts. (Like me) Everyone was use to the old style and when you change it makes it less user friendly and will discourage less usage. Ease of use is what made this my number one site when looking to buy or sell a gun or use any of its other post. Now it's a mess! Come on guys and listen to the ones who use this site and put it back the way it was.

Back
Top Bottom